Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Karma, Prayers and anything else I can think of headed your way HT.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
It has been very tough especially tough because of some they cannot heal and you do not see anything that they cannot heal. I am try to hold on util Thursday when thy repeat a procedure that offer
offers relief.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hiway Thunder said:
As some of you know I have been fighting a slow growing tumor, the last 2weeks have been extremely tough, hoping to get some relief with another stent insert on Thursday and a blood count on Monday. My riding has been every limited with the last 2 weeks spent at home with increased pain. This board and the people I have had to previledged to know and to ride with has been awesome and goes back to the Volusia Riders board. I would ask for your prayers. Take Care!!

Hiway
Norman , Claudine and I send our PRAYERS to you and Donna
GOD be with you my FRIEND

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Hang in there, try to stay positive, prayers are on the way.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
They put it off until next Thursday, still hangin in there. Wishing all of you with your needs and pray for all of you as well. God Bless :!:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Postphoned

Dunno if putting it off until next Thursday is a good thing or a bad thing, but we'll continue praying for You until you get better! We hope & pray that your pain decreases each day until there is no more pain! May the White Light of God surround you and comfort you always (all ways)!

Healing light & prayers always (all ways)! God Bless You Highway! Amen

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Now they will do it Monday afternoon, hangin in there and God Bless you all.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Noodles said:
Norman,

We hope it goes well for you on monday, sorry to hear they had to delay it. Prayers and healing Karma coming your way. Always thinking of you and your family.

Who are those 3 good looking guys :D Take care, have been cleaning the bike over the weekend at the same time got me a cane, but it is too short :lol: Hope to be riding this week :scoot:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Prodedure went well as there was a lot of blockage, and I am hoping for some relief. Appreciate your prayers and thoughts, now to get the energy to get back on the bike and put some short trips on it. Thank you all.

Hiway

·
Registered
694 Posts
So glad to hear things went well. Was thinking about you all day. Ronnie also called me after he talked to you to tell me the news.

I hope you heal fast and can get on your bike again for some good rides.

Prayers still coming your way. :D

21 - 40 of 137 Posts