Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Make an offer. They are some sort of peg mount adapters from Kuryakyn. Brand new, never opened. The guy I bought my bike from gave them to me...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mort said:
I think they are the HD type peg connectors for the C50 passenger pegs
so you want them???? haha...jk

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
According to this page, they list for $29.99 and do not fit our bikes.

Just an FYI

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
The top two pieces are what you attach the pegs to on one end and that attach to the clamp on the other end allowing you to flip the pegs up and down. Can't tell about the bottom two pieces though. That's the best I can tell.

Cheers!

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
Look at the bikes listed on the tag. Yamaha and Honda. So if you're buying them for the C50...then yeah..probably not.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
I used these to mount the Iso-Wings to the passenger peg mounts on my Volusia. Had to do a small amount of 'machining' to get 'em to fit though.

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
Yes, I will take it for $10.00 with shipping included, but if someone wants to pay him more, I have no issues there. Just thought I could get it on the cheap if no one else wants them, and he wants to get it out of his garage.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Mort said:
Yes, I will take it for $10.00 with shipping included, but if someone wants to pay him more, I have no issues there. Just thought I could get it on the cheap if no one else wants them, and he wants to get it out of his garage.
Ok, just checking. I would be interested in them as a project I'm thinking about, but if they don't work I don't want to spend that much. I'll go ahead and pass right now then.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah now that I look, they are all over eBay for $30.00 shipped. How about $15 shipped?

·
Registered
785 Posts
the time to sell is when there is a buyer?!
8)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Kuryakyn pegs do not come with mounts, these are the male style mounting adapters. They are useful for mounting Kuryakyn pegs to highway bars on our bikes if you have mounting brackets with a clevis style mounts.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts