Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I dont know if this is a custom mod or not but.. Ive been wanting to turn my 2001 Suzuki Volusia into a bobber. I've been on the fence about it for awhile.. so in order for me to actually pull the trigger, I decided to actually take apart some stuff! I love it, Im glad i took that first step.. I plan on ordering the fenders, seat and possibly signals from Bluecollarbobbers(dot)com. But for now I guess here are some pics of my build, So far its just everything taken off, but Im happy to show it off considering its my first bike and going to be my first modifications!

The only thing Im not happy with is the front signal lights. They are welded to the frame of the windshield. But none the less! Im happy!

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive fuel system Car
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
20,762 Posts
Bobbers are really, really taste specific. I would advise you to NOT do anything permanent and to retain the OEM parts, in case you ever do decide to sell it.

A chunky cruiser with big fenders appeals to a lot more buyers than a chopped, lowered and uncomfortable looking bobber.

Reactions: SJ86

·
Registered
23 Posts
You can read on moccasin mike's page C50 Boulevard about how to remove the PAIR valve and to change the air filter to an under tank unit - If you want an even cleaner look. I've done both and the brake pedal size reduction and a bunch of other stuff. I decided to make it my own and not worry (although I do still have the stock parts to return it to mostly stock)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Nice!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts