Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Worth EVERY cent.. I put my bike on this and was able to sit on it without even strapping it down.. (not recommended usage, but after a couple beers it's a good demonstration for your friends.. LOL) rock solid... awesome deal. I wish I had this when I put on my highway bars.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Umple Z said:
Worth EVERY cent.. I put my bike on this and was able to sit on it without even strapping it down.. (not recommended usage, but after a couple beers it's a good demonstration for your friends.. LOL) rock solid... awesome deal. I wish I had this when I put on my highway bars.
Thanks! im gonna be puttin on the lowering bones from Dan (exe) and wanted to rig up a piece of plywood on cinder blocks, but i saw this for a few dollars more, and itd be easier to store than the afore mentioned.

·
Premium Member
23,762 Posts
I have one of these still in the sealed box it came in. I decided I don't need it. I would take 40 bux shipped if you are interested. I paid $48 shipped.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I've been using one of those for a while now and it works just fine. I sure like the extra security/stability. I haven't strapped the bike down on it but I haven't been putting undue stresses on the bike other than removing the rear wheel. Pretty solid. Good price.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
How do you get the bike up on it? Do you need another lift mechanism?

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
Foxtail207 said:
How do you get the bike up on it? Do you need another lift mechanism?
A cycle/ATV jack. Raise it up...slide that thing under there from the other side....then lower and remove the jack.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Great for moving the bike around in the garage for storage. Moves it out of the way real nice.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I have one and I think it's great. After jacking the bike up you slide this under from the opposite side. The u-shape frame wraps around the arms of the lift then you lower it onto the dolly and slide the lift out. Very stable, I use it for my wifes C50 and my Harley softail. Steady as a rock.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Umple Z said:
OK, I'm confused, how do you get the bike up on the stand?..

·
Registered
214 Posts
azryder said:
Umple Z said:
lol never mind

·
Premium Member
28,197 Posts
azryder said:
Umple Z said:
You need a JACK. Slide the jack under your bike and lift it up.
Once it;s in the air, you slide the STAND under the bike from the otherside, and lower the bike onto the stand, and remove the jack.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
azryder said:
Umple Z said:
Two strong guys, one at each end of the bike ........

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts