Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

Does the madness ever end?????

3K views 32 replies 22 participants last post by  fred122333 
#1 ·
The mods are taking over, they just keep popping up and the money keeps going going going. I Just put John's Forward COntrol Kit on my 07 C50. Man it makes a world of difference. I have a led light accent kit coming next week I'll post pictures when it's done

#2 ·
Sorry, it is Fatal.......to your wallet

#6 ·
yup yup...
I got sucked in as well. Unfortunately it has no cure or treatment.

Trust me...I am a state, national and federal government licensed and credentialed addiction professional. Hell, I can't even help myself.....

DOOMED I SAY...WE'RE ALL DOOOOOOOOMED!

#10 ·
I said I was only going to do the DJ drive this year, with in a month I have debadged, license plate mod, de-baffled and I have the naked jugs air kit on order. Plus speakers are on the menu cause I love my tunes, then I came into a little bit of cash, highway pegs, risers and possibly a custom seat from a local upholstery guy. :twisted:

#13 ·
cedman said:
Im now hooked......My wife asks why my house has no closet doors....oops spent that money. I will just have to save up for the doors again :twisted:
So when are going to start renivation to the dog house as apparently you will be spending some time there while modding?

#14 ·
Boxwrench said:
cedman said:
Im now hooked......My wife asks why my house has no closet doors....oops spent that money. I will just have to save up for the doors again :twisted:
So when are going to start renivation to the dog house as apparently you will be spending some time there while modding?
I'm there now!

#16 ·
Re: forward controls

misguidedute said:
Have you got any pictures of this with John's forward controls installed?
http://www.johnskits.com/

here is mine installed. I also installed a C50 '05 stock floorboards with heel/toe shifter.

#20 ·
Your FIRST burn out will happen in about 4 months/$800. You'll think your loosing interest when all of a sudden you'll realize how much better a different set of saddlebags would look. And you never did get those chrome fender tips, did you?. And what about..................

HELP...I'M A MODING JUNKIE

#21 ·
Windburn Bill said:
Your FIRST burn out will happen in about 4 months/$800. You'll think your loosing interest when all of a sudden you'll realize how much better a different set of saddlebags would look. And you never did get those chrome fender tips, did you?. And what about..................

HELP...I'M A MODING JUNKIE
admitting you are one is the the first step to a cure and selling off your bike :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: .........

#22 ·
HELP...I'M A MODING JUNKIE[/quote]

admitting you are one is the the first step to a cure and selling off your bike :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: .........[/quote]

And buying another bike and starting ALL OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

#23 ·
skidroe55 said:
And buying another bike and starting ALL OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heck with buying a new bike to start over.....I just keep redoing mine :wink:

My bike is only a couple years old and I am on my:

3rd set of saddlebags
4th Windshield
3rd set of pipes
3rd seat

Not to mention my 6 helmets and 5 riding jackets hanging on the garage wall :D I think the current set-up is just about perfect though...but you never know.

Its a sickness...thank God for eBay and the swap meet on here or I would have my own parts museum!!

#26 ·
... yeah man ... your bit ... kiss your credit cards and bank account goodbuy ... heh heh ... and it all starts so innocently ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.