Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The mods are taking over, they just keep popping up and the money keeps going going going. I Just put John's Forward COntrol Kit on my 07 C50. Man it makes a world of difference. I have a led light accent kit coming next week I'll post pictures when it's done

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
Sorry, it is Fatal.......to your wallet

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
to answer your question...

no! a very emphatic NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
yup yup...
I got sucked in as well. Unfortunately it has no cure or treatment.

Trust me...I am a state, national and federal government licensed and credentialed addiction professional. Hell, I can't even help myself.....

DOOMED I SAY...WE'RE ALL DOOOOOOOOMED!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Moding is an incurable disease!

When I bought my bike last year, I decided there would be no mods for at least one year. Yeah, sure, now look at what I have done....and, I haven't had the bike a year yet.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Resistance is futile - you will be assimilated.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I said I was only going to do the DJ drive this year, with in a month I have debadged, license plate mod, de-baffled and I have the naked jugs air kit on order. Plus speakers are on the menu cause I love my tunes, then I came into a little bit of cash, highway pegs, risers and possibly a custom seat from a local upholstery guy. :twisted:

·
Registered
86 Posts
As someone once told me,
There's no cure, no patch you can wear, no gum you can chew, no meds you can take. And just when you think you're done..... You're not !!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Im now hooked......My wife asks why my house has no closet doors....oops spent that money. I will just have to save up for the doors again :twisted:

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
cedman said:
Im now hooked......My wife asks why my house has no closet doors....oops spent that money. I will just have to save up for the doors again :twisted:
So when are going to start renivation to the dog house as apparently you will be spending some time there while modding?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Boxwrench said:
cedman said:
So when are going to start renivation to the dog house as apparently you will be spending some time there while modding?
I'm there now!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Re: forward controls

misguidedute said:
Have you got any pictures of this with John's forward controls installed?
http://www.johnskits.com/

here is mine installed. I also installed a C50 '05 stock floorboards with heel/toe shifter.

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Madness continues for the life of ownership.

I just sold lights so I could get different lights :?

This time of year I really don't want to take the bike down too much.
"I'd rather ride the damn thing!"

·
Registered
785 Posts
The republicans are sending us a check (spent plus another , well , double... ) Only live once, I say!

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Your FIRST burn out will happen in about 4 months/$800. You'll think your loosing interest when all of a sudden you'll realize how much better a different set of saddlebags would look. And you never did get those chrome fender tips, did you?. And what about..................

HELP...I'M A MODING JUNKIE

1 - 20 of 33 Posts