Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, wondering if John's kits still makes products mainly the forward controls. Ive gone through many old forum posts and tried the link to his store but it appears dead or redirects. Can't even find pictures of what the kit looks like as any forum post with pictures doesnt exist anymore. Ideally I'd like an entire forward control setup and not just an extension kit to move the stock pegs forward as id like to change the overall look. I see ebay has a set of forward controls for around $170 that seem to have decent reviews. But I would be open to a John's kit if I can find one or even see a picture. Thanks!

·
Registered
21,278 Posts
The website is gone and the FB page hasn't been updated since 2017. My guess is the tiny market for VL800s wasn't enough to support his cottage industry.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats pretty much what I figured but was more so seeing if there's an alternate option to his kits or if someone maybe has a kit kicking around they would sell. Ill probably end up with the forward setup from ebay. Have seen enough reviews that they work well. Heck id even go with an alternate option for the stock pegs. Doesnt seem like much for direct bolt on pegs. I can drill and tap the shift peg to use a harley shift peg which is easy and many options. But the pegs themselves are another story.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts