Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one of the "DJ's Drive Mod" setups that I bought back in November from DJ. It was never used, I was going to install it to my Boulevard C50T, but before I had a chance I had an accident to the bike that totaled it.

DJ's Drive Mod for C50
Factory Finish (Not the refinished surface) - No scratches to that surface that I've seen, simply looks like the brushed finish

I'm asking $350 for this, I figure it's about a $100 reduction since it's not directly from DJ :) It's been in my living room since I bought it, with wrap around it.

It's best to hit me up on my email address if your interested: [email protected] is it. My name's Dan.

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Good luck and thanks for offering it here first! The last person that sold one here sold it for the same price he paid and had no trouble moving it FAST! You are cutting down the wait time for someone!

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
I am not even sure why you giving it away for $100 less. I bet you can sell it for original $450. Maybe $450 shipped.

I mean it is brand new. There is a demend for this thing. Why take a $100 loss? Heck, I am #65 or something in the line for it.

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
MacDev Militia said:
I am not even sure why you giving it away for $100 less. I bet you can sell it for original $450. Maybe $450 shipped.

I mean it is brand new. There is a demend for this thing. Why take a $100 loss? Heck, I am #65 or something in the line for it.
That's what I'm saying!!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All I have to say is WOW in a Vance & Hines tone :)
I was afraid no one would really be interested. I have to say I wish I felt my old C50T with that drive mod on it, I know it'd just growl at 65 mph with that reduced rpm!

Anyway, drive mod is mostly sold. Will be fully once payment comes through.

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
I don't think Dan has a thing to worry about, and there's room for a few stubborn old tinkerers too.
Viper

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I am so mad, I couldn't sleep last night, I could have been first if I would have logged on. Hopefully payment will fall through :lol: Oh well, maybe next time.

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
It is a bad luck! Almost every day I am up untill 3-4 AM doing this and that on Internet but last night I decided to go at 12am to bed and here we go.....

I would have paid $500 to get it sooner.......

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
DJ hasn't made drives in years.......there are one or two people here still making them however. Just put up an add for "want to buy" and someone will answer.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts