Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Parts for 2008 C50T, C50 for sale. DJ drive machined by Dan Hillis in spring of 2011. Bought drive off ebay-1996 vs 1400 with 6000 miles on it, I have since put 21000 additional miles on it- 27000 total. $475 shipped to lower 48. Ultimate seats - Studded driver and passenger seats with matching sissy bar cover-cover only, not pad itself. Seats also come with rain covers. Paid $750 including shipping n 2011, will sell for $425 shipped to lower 48. Passenger floor boards, paid $250 in 2011, sell for $125 shipped. I believe Drive should fit 2001-current, seats 2001-2008 only, and pass floor boards 2001-current. I'm not real savvy with computer so a little patience may be required. Send pm if interested, open to offers and package deals. Correction, boards were bought in 2009.​

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Like I said, I'm not computer savvy, haven't figured out how to put pictures on forum, may have to, to get things sold. Floorboards are for passenger, not driver. I'll look up part # and post.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Seats are gone, but DJ drive and passenger floorboards are still available - see pics in my gallery, thanks.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Seats and floorboards are sold. DJ drive is still available. $475 shipped to lower 48, comes with new (uninstalled) driveshaft seal and retaining clip. Pics in my gallery. Thanks, Dan

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump. Surprised the drive hasn't sold, these used to by gone in a matter of hours. Between buying the vs1400 drive, having it machined, and shipping I have $650 in it (money well spent). I will be out of town from 9-17 until 9-22, Thanks-Dan

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Bump. Surprised the drive hasn't sold, these used to by gone in a matter of hours. Between buying the vs1400 drive, having it machined, and shipping I have $650 in it (money well spent). I will be out of town from 9-17 until 9-22, Thanks-Dan
Hang in there, that is a great price. Someone will get a good bargain!

Reactions: Newgramps

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DJ drive still available. $475 SHIPPED to lower 48. Comes with fresh seal and retaining clip, pics in my gallery. Thanks. Dan

·
Super Moderator
9,644 Posts
A casual glance at the title of your post makes it look like the DJ drive was sold already. Honestly, I wouldn't have known it remains available if I hadn't opened your post and read it all.

I suggest you edit your thread title and remove reference to everything that has been sold already. It might help.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.