Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just Bought a perfrct DJ drive for my 2004 Volusia on this forum. I am going to sell the bike to get a bigger one for two up riding. I paid $600.00 for the drive including shipping. I will let it go for $550.00 and I will pay shipping. The drive is in great shape, I havent even added gear oil from receiving it a few weeks ago. Pay pal or postal money orders only. All you nay sayers should have waited for me to respond

I bought it on this site From Foxtail207 his name is Randy and It came from Colorado

SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!

Thanks guys, I sold it. whew .......Glad that's over

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Just out of curiosity, who did you buy it from on the forum?

(New member, only 1 post, and you're asking someone to send you $550 via PayPal? Hmmm? I don't think I would? Just my opinion)

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Hmmm, "wetlogs" joined the Forum February 5th, and the "Thanks" on his/her first, and only post was by "Kicker669", who ironically joined the site February 25th.

Something just isn't right with this, BUT, who am I to judge.

All I can say is, "Buyer Beware"

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
He can always send the drive then take payment after delivery, Right?
This person may be legit and just joined to sell a part, but I can see the comfort level being low as to no prior history on the site.(and no pictures)

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Just out of curiosity, who did you buy it from on the forum?
Hmmm, still no response regarding whom he purchased this from?

·
Super Moderator
3,197 Posts
Hmmm, still no response regarding whom he purchased this from?
I'm not holding my breath that he will respond - but....... surprise me.....:wayhappy:

He last logged in today at about 4:30pm

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I thought paypal would offer some security. I have four pictures I posted. I bought the drive from Foxtail207 his name is Randy. I sent him a Postal Money order all because he seemed honest. It took time to respond because I finally saw the sun and I was enjoying it
My name Is Kent Shoemaker

If You have posts and a history on this site I will ship it and wait for payment. Hope this quells any mistrust. For all you thick headed regulars that keep bothering me. You Can get the drive first then pay me. (unless your Canadian, no shipping to Canada)

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Hey guys, give the guy a break! I sold him the C90 drive. I had it my ad that is still in the Swap Meet. It's a polished drive with only about 4K miles on it. I sold it to Kent for $600. It seems he is having to sell his bike and is trying to resell the drive at a loss.

I'm ashamed that you guys have given a new member such a bad time. I think he deserves an apology.

·
Premium Member
9,059 Posts
I ashamed
I should stay out of this as it has nothing to do with me, but ............ you know yourself there has been some bad deals happen here. The OP's first post was to sell the drive and and there is no evidence in your thread http://www.volusiariders.com/50-swap-meet/301281-remaining-c50-parts-sale-new-items-photos-added-5.html of any communication between you two except for where he ask for your assistance which I'm glad you gave him. Easy to see why the flags went up.

Okay, I'm done ........... on with the sale!

·
Super Moderator
3,197 Posts
I'm glad you've given us more information to go on here. Always read the ad's and threads you post here.

As usual, all sales are buyer beware/seller beware and as a member becomes better known, more trust is developed.

Thanks for participating in the VR

·
Registered
99 Posts
Well....it is the internet - and people are naturally cautious when something doesn't quite fit right. It is to be expected. Don't think I would have posted my phone number though....

I'll be the first: Apology sent !!

Glad you came back "wetlogs" and cleared the air.
Agree with "t-man403".... ON WITH THE SALE !!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
dj drive

I spoke with Kent last night.There were 2 drives posted for sale.\
I bought the drive from another seller.
Wetlogs did respond to my email with pictures of drive.

I am the poster that said thanks to his earlier post.I would have said so earlier but was unable to post a real message.He is who he says he is and has a dj drivefor sure.:boozin:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts