Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a dj drive that has about 200 miles on it. i would like to sell it to someone that can pick it up. i live outside portland oregon. i'm selling it to the first person that pm's me that they want it & can pick it up. i'm selling it for $450. if i don't sell it with in a week i'll put it up to everyone & i'll ship it to them. if i have to ship it the price wll be $500 shipped. i'll put it up again in a week if i have to ship it & take the first pm after i repost it. i'm going by pm first. please don't say you'll take it unless you really do want it. thanks

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im selling the bike & i put the old drive back on. the bike will sell the same with the dj drive on or off.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Is it polished or not? Interested in it if no local takers....

Just re-read your post so hopefully (for me at least) no one local wants it...will look for your post.

·
Registered
284 Posts
bad dog said:
im selling the bike & i put the old drive back on. the bike will sell the same with the dj drive on or off.
Yeah, that's right... and this applies to all the exstras/mods you invested on. Buyers will never be willing to pay extra for the extras. But it sounds fair to me.

·
Administrator
53,852 Posts
Best of luck with the sale of not only the DJ Drive, but with the sale of the MC as well.

Good to see You posting bad dog, and hopefully, Your wounds will heal quickly and satisfactorily.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the drive is sold thanks to everyone. i'm putting up some parts to sell that i took off before i sell the bike soon.

·
Registered
8,384 Posts
OTG said:
Payment sent.
You're gonna love it OTG......................

·
Premium Member
28,465 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts