Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
I have had a set of those on the front of my bike for over 2 1/2 years(they didn't come in chrome then). They still work just fine. I use them for running lights/turn signals. Rawhide has those on the back of her bike for running/brake/turn signals.

Ride Safe,
Rex

·
Banned
19,530 Posts
The Volusianator said:
They've been good lights for us so far, no burnt out LED's and always function properly. They are also bright as hell.
+1, got em on mine. only been a few months though since installation.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I have something very close to these. Very brite for LED, I use them for additional rear running lights. I added them to the old reflector brackets on the back.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Rocket-flyer said:
I have something very close to these. Very brite for LED, I use them for additional rear running lights. I added them to the old reflector brackets on the back.

Dude.......... wipe of the dust before you take a pic :)

·
Premium Member
2,777 Posts
aVOL2 said:
Rocket-flyer said:

Give the guy a break, not everyone lives in the carwash we call the Northwest. :lol:

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
aVOL2 said:
Rocket-flyer said:

You know, when I posted this photo I thought dang, gonna catch flak for the dirty bike. Was a quick shot taken for another post a while back.

The bike is clean normally, well pretty clean most of the time...

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any info on these ?

Rocket-flyer said:

·
Registered
395 Posts
aVOL2 said:
Rocket-flyer said:

Just shows he rides......instead of looking at it and just polishing.....

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
C50T2006

These are mini bullet lights from Kuryakyn, I picked them up from Custom Dynamics. They come in either smooth which is the ones I picked up and grooved.

From Custom Dynamics web site:

"Universal Mini Bullets (single intensity) can be used as marker lights or auxiliary turn signals. Their intensity greatly exceeds their small size. Each style, smooth or grooved, is available in red or amber. The power lead exits the light through the center of the hollow 3/8"-16 x 5/8" mounting bolt; this provides a very sanitary installation. Single Intensity."

http://customdynamics.com/led_mini_bullets.htm

I'm very please with them. The price was a little higher than some of the other lights on the market, but the quality is very good on these. For now I'm using them as additional running lights. I picked up a BackOff unit and plan on hooking them to that...

C50T2006 said:
Any info on these ?

Rocket-flyer said:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts