Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
I got both doses of Pfizer and only had a sore injection site and a slight headache the next day each time.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I am scheduled for this Wednesday at around noon.

·
Administrator
55,286 Posts
I am scheduled for this Wednesday at around noon.
Likewise.
Unfortunately, We have to drive nearly 50 miles each way to the county health clinic.
We're located at the southern end of our county, but only 1/2 mile from the adjoing county.
Why We can't obtain shots within 5-10 miles away is just ludicrous.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Now that President Trump has endorsed getting the vaccine, has that changed anyone's mind who was not going to get it?

·
Registered
338 Posts
I am back....9 hours after getting that 2nd shot,,,flu-like symptoms my ass....flu-like symptoms on steroids...but today, just have some muscle soreness (like hip pointers)....the last 3 days sucked big time...

·
Registered
34 Posts
I received both doses of Pfizer back in February. Sore arm both times with the arm being sorer with the first dose. No real side effects to speak of other than that. I made sure to get a good night's rest the day before, day of, and day after the shots along with drinking lots of water.

·
Administrator
16,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
So your getting the Moderna Beeze....cool.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Got my first Modera vaccine at noon. I am slightly tired but okay. I have my second appointment set for April 21 at noon.

·
Administrator
55,286 Posts
Whatta dinky needle........they should see the needles that regularly are inserted into all of my joints, also into the Cervical spine, and more often, the Lumbar spine.
Let me tell you about the pain and pressure when that syringe forces the mixture into the discs! Been getting those for more than 30 years.
What did Philo Betto say.....I'm gettin' to like the pain. :LOL:

·
Super Moderator
62,497 Posts
Getting back to The covid-19 affects I find that I have a much stronger sex drive. Belinda described it as permeating.

·
Super Moderator
29,490 Posts
If I had a stronger sex drive my wife would probably divorce me.

·
Registered
20,365 Posts
I had my second Pfizer shot and it was just a sore arm. No headache, no fatigue, no nothing. I went for a bike ride the day after.

Reactions: scorpion46

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
My wife and I both got Pfizer back in March/April. Same experience as Skrapiron. I had very few, if any, side effects. Kristi felt a little "off" for a few days.

61 - 80 of 81 Posts