Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ringo1965
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my first order yesterday and I just have to drop a note to express my amazement at the whole experience of shopping with denniskirk.com! I was needing new tires and tubes. They had what I wanted in stock and could ship that same day, something that nobody else on the planet was able to do and the pricing was very competitive as well. I had a question about a product and called and got friendly and helpful assistance when searching for the tubes. Everything shipped out that evening on Tuesday (a matter of hours after placing it!) and arrived just after lunch on Thursday! I expected the tires to be just plastic wrapped together like I usually see them. No way, they were individually boxed and included return labels in case there was a problem. That was just mind blowing. Very Very happy with the transaction A++++, 5 stars and 10 out of 10 rating! Thank You DennisKirk.com!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I second your vote of excellence for Dennis Kirk. My experiences with them have ben great. I would add two other companies to that category, J&P Cycles and Revzilla. I have never had the slightest complaint against any of those three.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
I've ordered tires from them myself.
Right on time, product as described.
I'd shop there again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts