Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kristi and I have spent the past 9 months trying to cram two households of stuff into one. Now we need to decide if we want to try to convert my former bedroom, which is now our office/craft room/exercise room into a nursery or just look for a bigger house.

·
Premium Member
6,697 Posts
Chad, my friend:

I don't have enough words to say how glad I am for you and Kristi. I'd love to reach right through the computer and give you a huge hug.

May you, your wife and your child be blessed, always!

Love,
Chris

Chad & of course Kristi ................

I don't think I could have said this any better!
Congratulations!

David :wayhappy:

·
Premium Member
9,059 Posts
I've had a good day today ............... with this announcement it continues!

Looking from the outside in .......... get a hold of your realtor.

Congratulations!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'll take a nursery over a craft/exercise room any time.. Congratulations on your new life..

·
Registered
415 Posts
Congrats!! My vote is look for a bigger place. 1 room isn't enough to contain a little one and their things these days. My wife and I have our house on the market due to children needing room. We need an extra room just for their toys :eek: I lost my man cave after the 2nd child was born. 1 year later, I barely have room for my bike and toolbox :mad:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
When the kids left we too converted rooms to workrooms, Crafts and Exercise. Dust often collects on the exercise room stuff no big loss to lighten up the exercise equipment. You often see exercise equipment for sale at yard sales, good will etc.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Congrats Chad! It may be a little early but, what about a motorcycle theme???? We did up a bedroom for our young grandboys in a motorcycle theme with a huge bike decal on the wall and really nice motorcycle themed comforter covers. The boys love it! food for thought?

PS And it was my wife's idea.

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
Chad, my friend:

I don't have enough words to say how glad I am for you and Kristi. I'd love to reach right through the computer and give you a huge hug.

May you, your wife and your child be blessed, always!

Love,
Chris

Very well said & add me to the list of hugs.

I guess I better check in more or closer because I didn't know you got married.
I sooooo happy for you!!!

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Thanks for all the advice and well wishes. :)

First prenatal doctors visit is this coming Tuesday. Looking forward to hearing that little heart beat.

I started teasing Kristi, not long after we found out she was pregnant, that it's twins. Her dad has sisters that are twins and they run in that side of the family. When we told Emerson he was going to be a big brother last Sunday, we asked if he wanted a brother or a sister. He said, without any prompting from me, that he wanted two babies. LOL Kristi just about fell out of her chair. It's prophecy from the mouth of a child. Of course, whenever we ask him if he wants a snack he also asks for two. :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts