Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/ATTACH]Well I had been posting a week or so and trying to get more info on this bike. My deal was made and I went down to pick it up Saturday. I had a great ride home with it except the **** 405 was shut down and it took me like 2.5 hours to get home on pacific coast highway but at least it was pacific coast highway :)

here she is, 2005, 2137 miles when I picked it up on Saturday, not a scratch I can find. Has the OEM boulevard saddlebags (which I might put up for sale if anyone wants them) a big ass removable windscreen and Mustang front and rear seats with sissy bar. I even got the stock seats and extra windshield. Looking forward to a lot of good rides with it. Thanks too all who chimed in to help me make the decision.

this is it after I got it home and me and my 8 year old washed it, and one with my other bike.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,197 Posts
Nice one!! and you even got the passenger floorboards..... are the Zuki ones or another brand?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice one!! and you even got the passenger floorboards..... are the Zuki ones or another brand?
Thanks all, sure does seem like a lot of shiny chrome lol. They are cobra floorboards in the back. The only thing i might adjust right now is the saddlebags. I like a more ridgid one or maybe hard ones. Id also like to throw some glow lighting strips on it but i really dont see any good place to hide them.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Good looking bike and a few good creature comforts to boot.
I will be posting some road king classic bags soon, they would look good on that bike.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Well done Sir!

You did good my brother. She's a pretty one. It's got some nice usable mods on it. Between the saddle bags, wind shield, sissy bar, passenger floor boards, and especially that nice expensive mustang seat, your deal is hard to beat by much.

I found a few cheaper around Nebraska, but most were just bare bones bikes with little to nothing on them. It seems many people know they won't get most of their money back on the mods so they must get rid of them before sale. But then again, so many people buy a bike and then just let them sit in the garage and don't really mod them or even hardly ride at all.

Thank goodness for all those who buy a bike, mod it out, and then don't ride and then want to sell. It creates great deals for people like us!!:moneyeyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts