Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
32,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Google photos reminded me that it was ten years ago today that I bought my first bike. It was a 2006 M50 and had a purple flame paint job. I was an idiot and didn't take a training class first, so I ended up low siding and totaling it out before the end of summer, but I healed up, got smart, took a class, and bought a 2005 C50 to replace it.

Fuel tank Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motorcycle Motor vehicle

The Things thought I was the coolest dad ever with a motorcycle.

Wheel Plant Tire Shorts Motor vehicle

Here's to another decade of good rides and good friends for all of us.

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
I try not to look at older pictures of myself. I was skinnier and had a lot more hair.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
There is a rumour that in the lates 80s I had hair down to my waist. To my knowledge there are no picture of that so I guess it didn’t happen……
Nice pic of you and the boys!!
I have 2 grandsons now, the youngest is 3 today and his brother is 6, I’m the cool grandpa with the motorcycle.

·
Super Moderator
32,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is a rumour that in the lates 80s I had hair down to my waist. To my knowledge there are no picture of that so I guess it didn’t happen……
Nice pic of you and the boys!!
I have 2 grandsons now, the youngest is 3 today and his brother is 6, I’m the cool grandpa with the motorcycle.
No shit, brother! It's a wonderful thing that cameras were rather uncommon in the 80s and 90s. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jerry K
1 - 5 of 5 Posts