Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...
Anyone riding or have a pic of a Volusia/C50 that has Red on the sides of the gas tank and top of fenders but is black eveywhere else (Mine is a 2001 Volusia)
I'm thinking of debadging and would like to see what it looks like.

Thxs in advance...

EdEh

·
Registered
87 Posts
If someone does'nt come up with a picture, you might try covering the badges with red paper, fabric, etc . Tape it on and stand back several yards. It should give you a good idea of how it would look without badges. Good luck.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I have my 01 debadged (Black and White). However, I was torn so I:

1. debadged the "Intruder" logo
2. rebadged with later "Volusia" logos
3. debadged again.

My point is it is real easy to put back on if you wish with some auto trim tape.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Ed (or anyone for that fact) send me a picture(s) of your bike and I can Photoshop the badges out for you. This gives you the Chance to see what it would look like before actually doing it. 8) Just email them to me and I can post and/or email them to you when done.

Mewellsar, I see your just up the road from me. We should get together some time. I'm new to riding and would like to meet other riders (especially C50 owners) in the area.

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
keno2113 said:
Ed (or anyone for that fact) send me a picture(s) of your bike and I can Photoshop the badges out for you. This gives you the Chance to see what it would look like before actually doing it. 8) Just email them to me and I can post and/or email them to you them when done.

Mewellsar, I see your just up the road from me. We should get together some time. I'm new to riding and would like to meet other riders (especially C50 owners) in the area.
WELCOME, new member.

Pete

·
Registered
623 Posts
Here's an example using my bike.

Before:

After:

This is not a picture of my bike. It is the picture of one like mine off Suzuki site.

I added the Windshield, backrest and saddlebags before I got my bike to see what it would look like. If you have mods you would like to add but also want to see what they might look like before you buy them let me know. I'm not guaranteeing I can do it but I'll try. This is a good way to get a visual feel for the mod before you spend the $$$$$.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Not really a reply but a question.

When did the tank badge change from the "Intruder" to the "Volusia"?? ie mewellsar's post

and where can you find the volusia badge??

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
cosmac said:

When did the tank badge change from the "Intruder" to the "Volusia"?? ie mewellsar's post

2001 & 2003 are Intruder
2003 & 2004 are Intruder Volusia like below.. Much cooler and flow with the tank good :)

·
Registered
812 Posts
cosmac said:

and where can you find the volusia badge??
Post a WTB Volusia badge on the swap meet section. There are so many that have debadged, usually someone will sell you a set (or in my case, get lucky and they send it for free).

Or I think you can ask to get a set from the dealer for like $318.64 plus or minus a few bucks. :lol:

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
My '03 Volusia (the cool SWOOSH one) badges DO have 'intruder' on them....its small, and VOLUSIA is larger, but the word INTRUDER IS on there.

·
Registered
719 Posts
EdEh said:
Hello...
Anyone riding or have a pic of a Volusia/C50 that has Red on the sides of the gas tank and top of fenders but is black eveywhere else (Mine is a 2001 Volusia)
I'm thinking of debadging and would like to see what it looks like.
Most likely too late with this reply but this was my 2001 5 years ago.

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
aVOL2 said:
2001 & 2003 are Intruder
2003 & 2004 are Intruder Volusia like below.
Gotta love that female double-speak! :D

·
Premium Member
14,446 Posts
TNrookie said:
aVOL2 said:
2001 & 2003 are Intruder
2003 & 2004 are Intruder Volusia like below.
Gotta love that female double-speak! :D
Some chicks just can't get it right :roll:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts