Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first bike, 2008 M50 SE, Cobra pipes, FI2000, and a few other small things. Been doing a lot of reading, and ordered the PAIR kit.

Bought the Moccasin Mike kit. Having troubles with the front chromed air line. The instructions say to take the radiator loose, push it down, then the fan loose, and the horn, to get to the front line.

Well, i have the radiator loose, and it seems the 4 lines coming in/out of the radiator, wont allow it to move enough to do anything. I started this project about 2 hours ago, and am on the last step, of getting the front line disconnected and plugged.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated, as I just got the bike, was hoping to ride tomorrow, but, cant now.

Thanks all

(picked up Johns Kit's forward controls for the next project as well!!!)

·
Premium Member
3,197 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
yea i just did mine this past weekend, the front chrome tube is the biggest pain in the rear...took me like 2hr to get that one done, then another 20 mins to do the rest.

I gave up, & actually removed the radiator to get enough room. I wish i would have done it sooner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.