Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
For the most part, I do not like people.
find that hard to believe...unless Paula is responsible for the Carl I have gotten to know....

·
Super Moderator
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
so I see the white stuff made its 2022 appearance in Ct...read this morning 12 inches of it dropped on my front lawn...guess I made a good call heading south to NC for a week...now lets hope it stays north and doesn't find its way south.

·
Registered
22,882 Posts
Glad you played it safe. Monkeys don't live long when stuck in snow. 🙈🙉🙊

·
Super Moderator
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
so hows the new england family doing with the recent white stuff dropping?

·
Registered
22,882 Posts
More big snow storms heading towards KY. and VA. & TENN.

·
Administrator
16,601 Posts
All good up here Dennis, maybe 4" yesterday, going to be single digits next week.

Guess you'll be ice fishing when you come back.

·
Super Moderator
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
only ice I'll be dealing with is the kind you put in a glass before adding something liquid...shame...but the reality is I'm too much of a wimp to be outdoors standing on a lake in freezing temps...

·
Administrator
16,601 Posts
Oh, I thought you might like ice fishing...

Water Shoe Shorts Leg Muscle

Guess I was wrong.

·
Super Moderator
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
maybe I should reconsider...

·
Registered
12,899 Posts
We get lake effect snow now and then , but so far this year not much.

·
Super Moderator
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
so got back today and lucky for me most of the white stuff decided to be nice and start to disappear...didn't take long to grab the shovel and remove the layer that was remaining...thought of using the snow blower but really couldn't justify it and figured I could use the exercise anyway...nice out, whatever...good to be home. Good visit in NC...nice to see snow storm Virginia got hit with last week never made it to NC...daughter did tell me they are expecting a storm there over the weekend...looks like I'm riding a wave of good fortune in my time frame of traveling so far...doesn't look like I missed much here in the northeast..thinking of putting together a lunch meet...early february...we'll see...anyway good to be back.

·
Registered
22,882 Posts
Glad yourehome safely. I do worry that now you have jinxed yourself. Hope you knocked on wood as you wrote about the snow you missed. I fear you're in for some retaliation from the Zuesmeister.

·
Super Moderator
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Glad yourehome safely. I do worry that now you have jinxed yourself. Hope you knocked on wood as you wrote about the snow you missed. I fear you're in for some retaliation from the Zuesmeister.
have to think positive and not use the "s" word when referring to my area...I see I did use the "s" word in my last post in reference to the lack of any of it in NC, and now they are expecting a big dropping of it in a few days...thats a shame.

·
Super Moderator
64,028 Posts
S as in sliders? As in these fried liverwurst and bacon with Dijon mustard sliders on Hawaiian rolls I'm eating right now? Pisses me off I didn't have any raw onion to go with them
Food Tableware Ingredient Recipe Plate

·
Super Moderator
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
nice...making me hungry.

·
Registered
22,882 Posts
You're always hungry if you don't have ice cream after your last meal. Then you're satisfied for a few hours.

·
Super Moderator
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
sorta like chinese take out... which reminds me, got some in the fridge from last nite...

21 - 40 of 43 Posts