Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
101 - 120 of 152 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
its been said blondes have more fun...those w/gray & silver...they just get the discounts...at this stage, i'll take the discounts I guess,,,I'd probably fall asllep during the fun part.

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
did find a helmet tho on my way home from long Island visiting the father in law the other day...stopped in a cycle gear store there in Hicksville...nothing in my size...on my way home , was going to be in the neighborhood of another Cycle gear store in southern Ct...Orange,storm was coming and figured they would probably also have nothing, but figured too close not to try, so stopped in and learned they had just gotten a shipment and were unpacking as I strolled in...BIG RIDER UP THERE made the trip/stop worthwhile as on display they had just put out what I was looking for and also in my size...guess Ill have to fatten up the envelope to feed the plate now...everything comes w/a price...tested it out yesterday on the lunch meet ride to Mass...good fit...worked out fine...too surprising really, figured there would be some issue somewhere with it, you know...the cloud....guess the cloud went away for the holiday weekend. Maybe even went to Pennsylvania....its your cloud now Beez...One of those hmmmmm things.

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
you're also an idiot..an ugly one at that.

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
I'm there for you...you know that....would prefer to be anywhere else.

·
Registered
22,562 Posts
Play nice with the crip...at least for now.

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
finally figured out what this recent scam is all about...loser just wants some attention. And the measures he's going to ...pathetic. Have to give him credit...has fooled many.

·
Registered
22,562 Posts
Just like you wanting sympathy in you're Rage and Rain threads 🤣🤣🤣 Now I see why you 2 fight like brothers..😱😱😱😱

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
in my case,,, pretty much no pity from any direction...more like serves him right...f>ckin deadbeat... . and I would have to agree with all of them. Just the facts.

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
not calling you the f-in deadbeat,,,calling myself that,,,you...I don't know what to call you...deranged, confused, unstable, worthless...anyway to roll all of the above into one?

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·
i find it flattering you would link my name with his,

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
tuesday...oct 5

so I'm vacatioing in the White Mts of Nh...beautiful foilage ths time of yeaar and spending the week cruising the mts enjoying the colors...anywho...during todays cruise stopped for a nature call. and refill the java cup and while exiting the roadside mom & pop everything store ,grab one of the local fishing & hunting newspapers they make available for free...figuring it will make good throne reading material. upon returning back to the ranch in Lincoln, I put on a pot of coffee...yeah...more coffee...and I sit down and thumb thru the fishing/hunting mag I picked up at that store...and fwiw...on the sofa, not the throne...

interesting stuff...not being a hunter and just recently took an interest in fishing I notice alot of pics of locals with pics of themselves and bears they have killed...ok...can't quite understand this...can understand coming home and finding a bear rumaging thru your house looking for food and not wanting to leave,,,one does what he has to do...
right/wrong...you be the judge...I'm ok with you do what needs to be done to protect the homestead, but go into the woods and take down an animal on his turf not bothering anyone for the sake of what...hunting...can understand deer..ok...you eat the meat...bear...maybe I'm missing something here...what does one do with a bear other than mount the head to show to ones peers of ones recent hunting accomplishment....

don't get it...then again when I go fishing, I catch and release...don't take the fish home to eat...I tempt the fish to try and remove the bait from the hook w/o getting caught...if he does it successfully, he wins...if I'm quicker and more skilled than the fish is...well then... he loses. I yank him with a hook and remove him from his territory. But aside from the discomfort of having his mouth pierced w/a hook, damn, that has to hurt too...but he does get to live and swim another day...so while I am just as guilty as the bear hunter...perhaps on a lesser scale tho. At least in my eyes...

so the big qurestion if your still reading this...why go into the woods and kill a bear minding his own business?

·
Registered
587 Posts
For the same reason I go into the woods for deer and moose, bear meat is rather delicious.
I’m not one to mount an animal head on my wall or have a bear skin rug in front of the fire place but having the meat in my freezer is welcome.

Congrats on finding a helmet.

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
thanx on the helmet...as for the bear...didn't know folks actually eat the meat...learn something everyday...btw...that kinda kill makes for alot of meat/ How is it/taste compared to a deer/venison.

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
Dennis. Did you know that about 25% of fish caught and released by amateur fisherman die anyway. Since you're not eating them, and your just pulling them out of the water as they swim by, minding their own bidness . That makes you a fish murderer!!!!! I am shocked......and appalled.;)

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
so if I don't bait the hook and catch nothing, and thereby not considered a fish killer...is it still considered fishing...for the purpose of justifying my new interest in the sport...life used to be so simple...now even sitting by a pond on a sunny day has moral consequences...things that make one go

101 - 120 of 152 Posts