Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:?: Does anyone have the DB trunk sold byMutazu if so do you like it and would you reqamend? it. Thanks Trippin

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
I just received the Mutazu DMY trunk this week, but haven't mounted it yet. The wompus rack I ordered won't be here until Monday. The DMY is the bigger, more square trunk. For the cost, it's pretty decent. Having just written Uncle Sam a big check, I really didn't want to spend $700 for a fiberglass tourpack. I figure if I can can get a year or two out of this one, I can upgrade later.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
cactusjack said:
I just received the Mutazu DMY trunk this week, but haven't mounted it yet. The wompus rack I ordered won't be here until Monday. The DMY is the bigger, more square trunk. For the cost, it's pretty decent. Having just written Uncle Sam a big check, I really didn't want to spend $700 for a fiberglass tourpack. I figure if I can can get a year or two out of this one, I can upgrade later.
So your movin like gangbusters on the trunk. I decided to do the fairing first. Hope to be getting naugman's when I get back from New Mexico. 8)

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Misunderstood said:
cactusjack said:
So your movin like gangbusters on the trunk. I decided to do the fairing first. Hope to be getting naugman's when I get back from New Mexico. 8)
Yep, I don't waste time when I set my mind to something. Where ya headed in NM? That's a nice fairing, I'd like to get it. You got there first, though.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I have been thinking of this mod but cannot quiet figure how the best way to mount it to the bike. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
One of the best and most popular ways to do it is to buy a Wompus Rack and attach it to your bike. Then mount the trunk to the rack.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts