Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Home no problems.....right at 6pm on the dot, as promised. Thanks Pete for a great route today and Dennis for the company. That Moussaka for lunch was outstanding!
We hit a little traffic (mostly due to solar glare) on 495. Dennis branched off at RT. 4 in Chelmsford (my guess is he needed gas after all). I took RT 2 to 190 back home. 237 miles for the day....and the new tour pack is still attached! :applause: I'll post pics of that install later.
Have a great week everyone!

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Home no problems.....right at 6pm on the dot, as promised. Thanks Pete for a great route today and Dennis for the company. That Moussaka for lunch was outstanding!
We hit a little traffic (mostly due to solar glare) on 495. Dennis branched off at RT. 4 in Chelmsford (my guess is he needed gas after all). I took RT 2 to 190 back home. 237 miles for the day....and the new tour pack is still attached! :applause: I'll post pics of that install later.
Have a great week everyone!
Glad you're digging the tour pack. I was going to remove the one on the three wheeler, but I like the extra storage. Might actually add one to my Cross Country if I can find one on eBay.

·
Super Moderator
19,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
got in a short time ago...so much for beating the dark...good day...good lunch...good company...good ride...almost hit 60 degrees...nice surprise...nice route on the way to Christy's Jeff...nice route after lunch Pete...still got some good riding days left guys...till next time.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Had a great time, good day. nice roads. I'm glad you got home by 6 Jeff. My mileage was 165 round trip, I'm sure Dennis did 300 plus?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
next weeks temps to be in the 30's up in the white mts...with rain on Saturday...may be taking the car only unless things change...sucks.

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
One of my account managers in Denver got 5" of, nope, I'm not going to say it, on Saturday. Said it was 90 there a week and a half earlier.

Good news is whatever he got Saturday is gone already today.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts