Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

421 - 440 of 489 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,070 Posts
nice lookin ride and modding the mc to our taste is an endless and bottomless pit of money spending that to me is part of the mc ownership experience...consider it a healthy addiction.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Yes DC, if it weren't for the swap meet here, I would have had to spend around 2k for all of those accessories- luckily, this is a great resource and I was able to do all those mods for much less money, I just had to be patient!

I can't believe I rode for all those years without a windshield. I love the beach cruiser handlebars on the C50 but man, I would catch some mean wind sometimes, especially when riding through the wide open farmland or along Lake Huron. Now, I have to really watch my speed- I didn't even notice I was doing 55 in a 35 the other day behind my windshield haha

·
Super Moderator
21,070 Posts
I remember when I got my shield, was suppose to be a fall/winter/spring riding thing...liked the look of the shieldless better, figured in the warmer temps I would take it off till fall...once it went on, it never came off tho...then you throw on a shield pouch and it gives one another place to store useless junk...never ends...men & their toys.

·
Super Moderator
58,700 Posts
We went in for Chinese buffet right Chris? Speaking of which I got 2 orders for take out from Panda Garden today. I couldn't take it anymore. I also ordered 2 large cheesesteaks from Vinny's Pizza for a little variety. :)

·
Super Moderator
8,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #435 (Edited)
Rode today with our American Legion post. Members took their private vehicles to 6 war monuments in our own and in nearby towns, laid wreaths, and played Taps at each one.

Normally the Post holds a parade and public ceremony, but not this year. So we did a ride-and-remember instead.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Sorry, no pictures... Stupid me, but I rode about a total of 10 hour and 200 miles yesterday. Met a co-worker at their house and then met another one and then rode with their friends through New Hampshire. A lot of back roads and twisty roads. We dealt with light rain, fog, mist and then a break in the weather to just being gray. It was a great day. Now back to reality and work. thinking of next weekend.

Reactions: Giers
421 - 440 of 489 Posts