Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

381 - 400 of 442 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #384
Can't wait to go out to eat again! Chinese buffet is in order. I'll make them pay by turning it into a competition :p
Our village's little Chinese place has been closed, too -- until today. WOOO! Sesame chicken, here I come!

·
Premium Member
14,413 Posts
OK all of these bike pics made me dig through my 'vault" for pics from people who don't frequent the site much (if any). Maybe these will provide some CoronaInspiration
COBRA

Barrons Customs

BikeBoy

CincinnastyKid

CJ and GaryM

CoilGuy #1 springer #2 after dishing the tank

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,413 Posts
Oh my gosh, @v0lusia, these are GREAT!! What a fun walk down memory lane. :D
Thanks hun.... I have a ton of them from the days I was collecting everything VL800 I could!!!

Hope you and the big guy are doing well.... Di and I are up to 7 grand kids, 6 in MA and 1 in VA. She has been up helping out with #7 for 5 weeks but will be driving back south next week.

Love ya
Shawn

·
Super Moderator
20,481 Posts
6 g-kids in mass..enough reason to come back east. Permanently. Think of all the fun you'll have dragging a sled full of kids up a mountain every winter after a fresh snowfall...over and over...you'll be the fittest grandpa in Mass.

·
Premium Member
14,413 Posts
6 g-kids in mass..enough reason to come back east. Permanently. Think of all the fun you'll have dragging a sled full of kids up a mountain every winter after a fresh snowfall...over and over...you'll be the fittest grandpa in Mass.
LOL I am the youngest of all the grandfathers and would still rather be the "come sit with me here on the recliner any drink your juice while I drink mine" :D
But being back north would be a reason to get a bike again!!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Love bug season here in Florida. If you don't know what they are, it's worth a Google. They don't bite or sting, but sure make a mess. This after a 2-hour ride. About 1/2 hour to clean up.

·
Super Moderator
8,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #396
Love bug season here in Florida. If you don't know what they are, it's worth a Google. They don't bite or sting, but sure make a mess. This after a 2-hour ride. About 1/2 hour to clean up.

View attachment 145273
Oh, maaan -- that's just nasty.

Do they clean off easily, like with soap and water?

·
Premium Member
1,472 Posts

This is the "new" ride I bought for use in Arizona. It's an 02 Yamaha Road Star 1600. Awesome bike with gobs of power. That was shot in my driveway and that's the scenery I wake up to every morning when I'm in AZ.

Still love and will be keeping my 01 Volusia!!

381 - 400 of 442 Posts