Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a source for a sissy bar for a C90T Black BOSS? - would really like to stick with the "theme" of the bike in black, best I can find is generic ones in chrome.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Beezer, I will keep looking, I know when I had a C50, the driver backrest was a custom mod, now they are everywhere. Maybe I am just ahead of the curve ;) I need to get my pipes off and powder coated since the manufacturer thought it would be a good idea to take stock chrome pipes and paint them flat black. It's been flaking off.

·
Super Moderator
20,062 Posts
unless things have changed in the last few years, it seems very little aftermarket mods are available for the boss series...shame too...big decision I made when I bought my present bike...they were giving away the Boss's but lack of anything available to customize it left me looking at the plain c90 models.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I don't care for the black look, others do. I lean towards shiny! Look for something in the style you like that fits and get it powder coated.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Anyone have a source for a sissy bar for a C90T Black BOSS? - would really like to stick with the "theme" of the bike in black, best I can find is generic ones in chrome.
I saw one on ebay yesterday.. wasnt terribly priced either compared to the chrome ones I've seen.. being ebay though I'm sure the quality is questionable

·
Registered
7 Posts
Man you aren't joking about a lack of accessories available. I just got my BOSS and I kinda like the black but believe chrome will really accent the bike nicely if not overdone. I added chrome ISO grips and thinking I might add some chrome speakers. Maybe a chrome sissy bar as well - if I can find one cheap!
Ride safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts