Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Saturday Morning, crochammer rode down to have breakfast with Duffy. After breakfast they rode together to North Bend where we met up. I did not bring my camera but I now understand why the Nomad is frequently rated higher than the Road King. It is a great looking and sounding motorcycle and the layout is excellent. Those bags are also some of the nicest on the market. While crochammers is still basically stock, outside of a different seat I don't see what else it needs. Rats, I did not bring my camera.

Duffy had been busy all winter as well. His Volusia is sporting a new fairing and it looks great. His lowered, mustanged, risered, DJ drived Volusia is as fully dressed.

We rode back North along the Ames Lake, West Snoqualmie Valley highway and stopped in Snohomish. Crochammer wanted to hit the border about 5 so after pie they headed north.

The Nomad is one nice motorcycle and I guess I have to start making real mods and not bolts ons after looking at Duffy's fabrication work.

Thanks for making your way to North Bend.

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
I sure enjoyed the ride Charlie. I'm looking forward to the trip to Ronnie's now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and thanks for the nice comments on the bike. You really should have test rode it though. The DJ drive would answer your question about which bike to keep (C-50 or HD).

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Hmm, sounds like a good ride. Wish I'd known, might have joined you. Could have dropped in on Mom for the weekend, and gone for a ride. Did some riding Saturday and then a 400 mile loop through Lewiston & farm country on Sunday.

Still hoping to make the Ronnie rally, but haven't landed a job yet, so still uncertain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts