Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my helmet I wore it twice less than 10 miles total . My wife bought me a bell pitboss helmet and I like that helmet. I'm asking$55 shipped ( us only) close to new I bought it in June. Size is 2xl. IMG_20180806_141242.jpeg IMG_20180806_141258.jpeg IMG_20180806_141330.jpeg IMG_20180806_141337.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
I wore a beanie in Costa Rica while on a rented scooter. At first, I didn't get the beanie down on my head too well...oops. Then, on the way back, I was going through the rain at about 60-65mph; I did not get sleepy. Too bad I was up against the clock or i would have stopped for coffee to let the rain pass.

Good luck with the sale. I am sure someone will love it!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I liked it too but I love the pitboss otherwise I would keep it.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Good luck.
I had a trip coming and bought a large and extra large because I couldn't afford to miss the deadline. Turns out I was comfortable with a large. I had that brand new in box XL listed for almost a year. I came down to 50 bucks shipped and even covered the box in bacon grease before I got rid of it. Doug got it for more than 50% off.

Not bitter; it did me no good sitting there and I like Doug. Just saying that price may need adjustment.

OTOH I like the helmet. It's small enough to throw in the bags without much nuisance. It's light enough not to be annoying. I don't get any buffeting with it. I can clip it on or take it off on the fly. The visor looks sportier but hasn't offered me any sun protection.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
$55 shipped US ONLY

Not bitter; it did me no good sitting there and I like Doug. Just saying that price may need adjustment.

OTOH I like the helmet. It's small enough to throw in the bags without much nuisance. It's light enough not to be annoying. I don't get any buffeting with it. I can clip it on or take it off on the fly. The visor looks sportier but hasn't offered me any sun protection.[/quote]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts