Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a crash bars for a 2001 to 2004 Volusia. Some C-50 model years might fit the Volusia also.
Cobra crash bars were on the bike, but other brand crash bars would be fine, prefer larger crash bars.

Registered
Looking for a crash bars for a 2001 to 2004 Volusia. Some C-50 model years might fit the Volusia also.
Cobra crash bars were on the bike, but other brand crash bars would be fine, prefer larger crash bars.
I have chrome Cobra for 2008 to offer, not even 1 year old. Not sure if it fits, but if it does, make an offer.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
I have chrome Cobra for 2008 to offer, not even 1 year old. Not sure if it fits, but if it does, make an offer.
Thanks, I'll look into it to see if they fit the Volusia.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5

Registered
Last year I took the bars off my 2004 VL800 custom and put on Limbys. I always thought they were Cobras. The chrome isn't great they are useable. Let me know.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Last year I took the bars off my 2004 VL800 custom and put on Limbys. I always thought they were Cobras. The chrome isn't great they are useable. Let me know.
Do you have any pictures to see them?

Registered
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
It is for a buddy's bike, I sold him 7 years ago. I should be getting the bike over my house on the weekend, I'll let you know. Thanks for the pictures.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Are you still looking for the crash bars? I'm trading bikes and have taken the bars off of my 2005 C50 (and previously had them on my 2001 Vol). They are in very good shape. I can send pics if you like.
Yes, send pictures.

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the pictures.

Registered
Discussion Starter #16

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
Still Looking for crash bars. If any are available let me know thank?

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
THey should fit are they still available?
Cobra Freeway Bars for 2001-2009 Suzuki Volusia 800/C50/M50 Models

1 - 20 of 23 Posts