Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
I'm there dude! Getting ready to do my 20K serive to make sure all is well!

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Just to help get things rolling John, would you just like to meet at that rest Stop on 301 this year, instead of meeting at my place? Also, are we going on Friday again? I was planning on it!

Anyone else coming from the north?

·
Registered
6,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, planning on Friday again. I don't mind coming down your way, but then again, it is a long way for me to get there on my oxcart :lol:

Let's see if anyone is coming down from the North before we make a final decision.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
I was going to take the Antiquated, low technology, non center stand having thing if Roland would take my Star, but he says he may rent a bike.

He just didn't want to take the chance on something happening to my high-tech metric in his possession!

I just think that given that fact, the Star should go this time!

It will be it's last hurrah, in a way. I'm sure something cool will pop up over the summer that will be great, but Rolling Thunder is really a big deal to me.

Because of what it stands for, and when it is held.

Follow the Chicken!

·
Banned
24,655 Posts
With what has happened at my company last week, I was afraid I might have to cancel. I got good news today, I'll be transferred to Daytona. I talked to the branch manager today and he said NO PROBLEM!!!

I WILL BE THERE! Leaving here early friday morning for an evening arrival. I haven't received any info on hotel arrangements. Is there a block of rooms reserved at a military base? You can PM me for my cell #.
I will be leaving monday. Maybe straight home, but I took tuesday off also, just in case I want to take a leisurely ride home.

·
Banned
24,655 Posts
Bowtie said:
PM sent. Looking forward to seeing you there again!
DITTO!

·
Registered
6,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shweeet. Can't wait to get everyone, well mostly everyone, together again. We just need to take lots of pictures for Dynaman.

That would be awesome if Rolly can join us this year.

·
Banned
24,655 Posts
What's up with Md and the reflective tape on the helmet requirement? How agressive does LE enforce this on out of state riders?

·
Banned
24,655 Posts
jderrico said:
Shweeet. Can't wait to get everyone, well mostly everyone, together again. We just need to take lots of pictures for Dynaman. YES

That would be awesome if Rolly can join us this year.YES

·
Registered
6,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ECKS said:
What's up with Md and the reflective tape on the helmet requirement? How agressive does LE enforce this on out of state riders?
I've been riding in MD and haven't had a problem. YMMV, but you should be fine. I won't have any on my helmet either.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
I didn't even know about the law! Yikes! Guess it's no big deal! I've bee to Ocean City, MD, and Baltimore a few times, with no troubles! :shock:

·
Banned
24,655 Posts
That is good to hear. I won't worry about it.

·
Banned
24,655 Posts
17 Days!!

·
Banned
24,655 Posts
13 days!!

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
I'm soooooooooo ready!

Gotta get her in for the 20K service! I'm less than 100 miles away from that milestone!

1 - 20 of 94 Posts