Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ended up selling my 2003 Volusia last year while on a road trip (long story). Spare parts were left at home. Happy to give the above mentioned items, plus a few random extras like a partially complete jet kit, etc. to a good home if you come and pick it up in Middletown, CT. If I don't find anyone to take these things they will end up in the junkyard. I won't ship unless you make it super easy for me and pay full shipping.

Also have a National Cycle Slim windshield with brackets attached for $60 (you'll need to buy your own brackets that attach to the bike, but not the ones that attach to the windshield).

This was a great bike and I was sad to see it go. Enjoy them y'all!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ended up selling my 2003 Volusia last year while on a road trip (long story). Spare parts were left at home. Happy to give the above mentioned items, plus a few random extras like a partially complete jet kit, etc. to a good home if you come and pick it up in Middletown, CT. If I don't find anyone to take these things they will end up in the junkyard. I won't ship unless you make it super easy for me and pay full shipping.

Also have a National Cycle Slim windshield with brackets attached for $60 (you'll need to buy your own brackets that attach to the bike, but not the ones that attach to the windshield).

Do you still have the exhaust?

·
Registered
1 Posts

Do you still have the windshield? I'm in the Bridgeport area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts