Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
I'm gonna see how long it would take to upload all of the PDFs from the rusk's page to this thread. I didn't take the time to read this whole thread, so if you've already attached them let me know.

EDIT:
It's 18MB in rar format (with Index). If you have a gmail account Phl0ater PM it to me.
I can send an email that large from Gmail....and we have 2.5GB of storage in gmail. Lemme know. Tanks

·
Registered
856 Posts
The RUSKS...FULL Download

Well...I finally have time...and enough indigestion that woke me up at 3:30am today.... to upload the rusks page. It has ALL of the PDFs that are from the site, packed into an 18MB zip. I'd recommend that everyone download and save somewhere safe on your PC. Never know when dets.com drops that page.

Anyway...hope this helps some folks out.
Thanks Phl0ater and Studly for looking into hosting this info here!

http://www.fileqube.com/file/GRUotLNK177936

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
bleeding brakes

I don't know if this is worthy or not for custom mods, but a good tip that I haven't seen mentioned here before.

Bleeding brakes is not that hard at all. If you do get air in the line, it will seem almost impossible to get the air out if you don't know this little trick. After you bleed the brakes and you still can't get them to grab, loosen the banjo fitting. There is a good chance that air is trapped inside of it and by loosening, you will allow the air to escape! With the banjo fitting loose, depress the brake lever sloooowly and allow the air to escape, then tighten it back down to factory spec. That's it. now you can go ride.

Thanks Phl0ater

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ape Hangers

well people I have just purchased 18" Ape Hangers for my 2006 C50, I have also got a 2" lower bones to fit ..... looking forward to delivery of the bars... will post before and after pics when done

·
Registered
884 Posts
My 02 is going threw a Memphis fats batwing fairing MOD and then there is the trunk with turn signals and stop lights and do not for get the Racks <not those :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
Re: pair valve why?

Jomamas 72 said:
why is the pair valve disconnected?what does it do/not do?
P.A.I.R.
Pulsed air injection regulator.
Injects fresh air in the exhaust to help burn any unburnt/partially burnt fuel in the tail pipe.

An Anti smog thing.

When it goes bad can cause after fires in the tailpipe ( commonly mis-named backfire. A real backfire does just that. Fire that goes back up into the carburetor).
Some simply remove it for looks.

·
Premium Member
14,389 Posts

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
PhL0aTeR said:
wehrd1 said:
just a bump for all the noobies

pssssst..... its a sticky! :lol:
i KNOW it's a sticky...but when you do the 'show post since last visit' link......it's not there.

ya think they'd be able to find a STICKY, when the 'how to post a pic', 'how to SEARCH' and all the other answers are in the 'READ THIS FORUM FIRST' for NEW MEMBERS is there?? :p

bumping it every once in a while, brings the thread to the top, and gets it NOTICED

·
Premium Member
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
wehrd1 said:
PhL0aTeR said:
wehrd1 said:
just a bump for all the noobies

pssssst..... its a sticky! :lol:
i KNOW it's a sticky...but when you do the 'show post since last visit' link......it's not there.

ya think they'd be able to find a STICKY, when the 'how to post a pic', 'how to SEARCH' and all the other answers are in the 'READ THIS FORUM FIRST' for NEW MEMBERS is there?? :p

bumping it every once in a while, brings the thread to the top, and gets it NOTICED
well then i compliment you on your leading horses to water skills then....

PS nice butt! :lol:

21 - 40 of 63 Posts