Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The above post is reserved for links to most common mods done to the Volusia/C50 and is intended as a one stop shop for your "how to" needs. If you see a mod that should be included, reply here with a link or PM me and i will edit my original post to include it.

If you intend to submit it, please make sure its as descriptive as possible and you know how we LOVE PICS!!!!! Just a note on pics, if you post up a mod, please create a folder in your Photobucket (or other hosting site) that you wont delete! This obviously turns the pics in your post into the little red X...

Also, im not opposed to having more than one example, so if you see it up there and you feel the one you have is a bit different, post it up!

If a link doesnt work, please PM me so i can fix it... Thanks!

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
License plate laydown
deHuffy
Homeboy cut
kickstand mod
vibration damper on ISO grips
upside down/switch passenger pegs
GAS CAP MOD

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Nicely done PhLOaTeR.... One stop mod shop!

·
Premium Member
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Special Ed said:
Too bad that wasnt stickied... i wouldnt have done this...... oh well... thanks for the links, but what im trying to accomplish is to get links pointed to THIS site because the rusks and throttlebunny's site are gone, leading to a lot of broken links. I figure if we have a thread with all the mods pointing to THIS site, we wont have to worry about the links if they become broken cuz we wont see this thread.... lol

·
Premium Member
14,389 Posts
PhL0aTeR said:
Special Ed said:
Too bad that wasnt stickied... i wouldnt have done this...... oh well... thanks for the links, but what im trying to accomplish is to get links pointed to THIS site because the rusks and throttlebunny's site are gone, leading to a lot of broken links. I figure if we have a thread with all the mods pointing to THIS site, we wont have to worry about the links if they become broken cuz we wont see this thread.... lol
That thread is stickied under General Motorcycle not sure why there, but it is. GhostVolusia moved Brimans files to Filesavr.com (I didn't check them all). At some point I hope FX can create an area for file uploads here and we can consolidate everything here. In the mean time what you have going is good.

·
Premium Member
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
v0lusia said:
PhL0aTeR said:
Special Ed said:
That thread is stickied under General Motorcycle not sure why there, but it is. GhostVolusia moved Brimans files to Filesavr.com (I didn't check them all). At some point I hope FX can create an area for file uploads here and we can consolidate everything here. In the mean time what you have going is good.
maybe cuz its not all custom mods? there was a lot of maintenance type stuff on there that i didnt really want on this thread. Ive often thought we should have a separate "general maintenance" forum.... a nice writeup on valve adjustments would go nice there ;)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts