Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold the bike, managed to remove the Cobra unit prior to selling. It came off a 2005 Boulevard C50. You'll need to adjust the pot settings for your particular mods. I removed the velcro strip from the back hoping for a part number but there wasn't one. Not sure what other years it will fit

$100 plus shipping

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just had an exhaust. Previous owner installed the Cobra but it was disconnected when I removed the tank, not sure if it's set for intake + exhaust or what.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Curious. . . would this Cobra FI200r improve the performance and efficiency of a stock 2005 Boulevard C50? Thanks for your attention.

~ S ~

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Curious. . . would this Cobra FI200r improve the performance and efficiency of a stock 2005 Boulevard C50? Thanks for your attention.

~ S ~
It allows you to adjust the air/fuel mixture on the bike, which are typically set more on the lean side from the factory. Whether making your stock bike run richer or not adds a performance gain, I'm not sure. I know most that use them get them to assist in a modified intake and/or exhaust.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
SC50, would this cobra processor work on a Vulcan 1600? Or is it made specifically for the Bully?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts