Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finishing-up a fix to the ignition plug & before I slide the tank forward into position I need to know where the "Clear plastic drain line under the front end of the tank " plugs in.
I can't for the life of me find it. I will tell the ignition plug story in another post.
Thanks in advance.

:? :? :?

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
One end is plugged into the carb, the other end into the downtube that is behind the neck covers. Neck cover, that cheesy pieces of black plastic that the key hole is in that scratches up because of the key ring.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
found the connection thanks to Mort

Mort said:
One end is plugged into the carb, the other end into the downtube that is behind the neck covers. Neck cover, that cheesy pieces of black plastic that the key hole is in that scratches up because of the key ring.
:) :) Mort, you are great. thanks for the info. I ended up taking the tank off & found the little nipple on the top end of the carb.

When I was in Florida this winter I had a shop take the carb out --- they took it apart, sooked it overnight. The idle jets were clogged from previuos winter crap. The guy just slipped the drain line fwd & there it was when I pulled the tank rearward to work on the ignition connector.
Your a prince!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts