Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MSRP is 45, I'm selling for $25.00 shipped to 48 states. That's about 25.00 off the total or more. PM me, please.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Funny, I see you don't have your sissy bar pad -- how come? Don't need it? Don't like the looks? or is it just that it's a real tall one and not showing in this pic?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Funny, I see you don't have your sissy bar pad -- how come? Don't need it? Don't like the looks? or is it just that it's a real tall one and not showing in this pic?
No, the pad is there. It's the tall billet sissy bar.

Reactions: Lois Mack

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
parting it out

Basically the tail light cover is still for sale...and I've decided to part this bike out instead of selling it out right. So, I'll be putting another post up soon announcing such, but anyone on here want first dibs on parts for a 2004 fully chromed out bike, pm me asap.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would be interested in the fender tips if they are available? Thanx!
Send me a Private Message letting me know if you wanted both fronts and the rear or what? Also, include what are you offering (shipping inlcuded)?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
fender tips sold - bike still parting out

Fender tips sold and shipped, boys.

Still have the rear tail light cover for sale. Also have the clear tail lense for sale. Will do a combo deal of $35 shipped to 48 states. PM me or email me at jaster1138 @ hotmail.com (no spaces).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.