Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here belong to a christian motorcycle ministry or a Motorcycle christian club ?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Not yet. Several years ago I read and studied up on the CMA, but I never really joined. I was so busy at work that I didn't feel I could be an active enough member to have something to contribute.
I've seen their presence at many of the events I've attended and they do good things for the motorcycle community.

Now that I've recently retired, I may look into something again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am a member, and current Treasurer for a CMA chapter. It is an excellent organization. Local involvement with MC's varies from chapter to chapter (primarily due to size of chapter and location). The mission of CMA is "Changing The World, One Heart At A Time". We come out to support local clubs and charity events whenever possible, and are always there whenever and wherever people need us. Check out the website @ www.cmausa.org

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am a member, and current Treasurer for a CMA chapter. It is an excellent organization. Local involvement with MC's varies from chapter to chapter (primarily due to size of chapter and location). The mission of CMA is "Changing The World, One Heart At A Time". We come out to support local clubs and charity events whenever possible, and are always there whenever and wherever people need us. Check out the website @ www.cmausa.org

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes i have studied the CMA, and they seem like they would be a good organization to be in,but i have chosen Road Riders for Jesus, if this does not work out then i would look more into CMA,have you ever heard of Road Riders for Jesus ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts