Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am looking for an inexpensive sissy bar w/ luggage rack and the brackets. I plan to use it to tie my golf clubs down in another six weeks or so when the weather warms up. So, I am not overly concerned with brand and looks. If you have it laying around, I can pay $60+ground shipping through PayPal. If the pad is messed up, no problem.

If I don't hear anything in the next week, I will buy a cheapy from eBay. No worries. I'm just looking for a way to get the clubs to the local courses safely.

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lots of views...I forgot to add the WTB in front of the title. Seems lots of other people are interested in a Cheap Sissy Bar. Good luck to you all! Let me know if you find something in the $60 price range. Not looking to impress, just haul my junk.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the offer. I also would like the luggage rack. The clubs will go on the luggage rack in front, attached to the sissy bar. The folded down and very compact pull cart will go on a luggage rack in the back. You don't have the back luggage rack. That luggage rack alone can cost 75+. This puts me at almost 150 with shipping. I have spent all my available funds for motorcycle stuff at this point and spring is almost here. Maybe I shouldn't have sprung for the mustang seat....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts