Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. Idk how I ended up in this site but I was researching spy gps trackers because my car all of a sudden wouldn’t start. Well I was looking at the fuses and there that thing is. Big ad Dallas. Idk if it came with care or what?? What I want to know is if I take the fuse out will it stop working. It is a GL 300 MA with a small fuse at one end the other has a black square box. If someone would let me know ASAP I sure would thank you much.

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Not sure how you ended up at this site either, being as this is a motorcycle site.
But I can tell you one thing, if it weren't for my horse, I would never have spent that year in college.

I hope this helps.

·
Super Moderator
4,412 Posts
Welcome to the VR family friends forum...Good luck!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well. The party may of just started here in Texas. Soon as I find out who and why someone put a gps tracker in my car. Cause it wasn’t there when I bought the car I think. So strange my car stalked wouldn’t start had to boost it off twice. So started looking at fuses and found this gps tracker a GL300MA. With a purple fuse. I was trying to find out if I take the fuse out if it turns tracker off. I thought I was sending info to a spyit site and ended up on yalls motor cycle site. Didn’t mean too and hope I didn’t offend anyone. Finally got back on spyit site and waiting on answer. Hopefully they can tell me who it belongs too. Lord life is hard as it is. Always got to look over our shoulders. Anyway. Thank y’all. Goodnight. But if y’all know let me know Incase I can’t get a reply from spyit site. Thank you

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Two guesses on how the GPS tracker got there. 1) It was put there by the dealer/finance company to track the vehicle should you stop making payments. Easy-peasy to repossess. 2) You got a stalker BF/Ex or did something to piss law enforcement off. If it’s #1 and you disconnect it, they will be in touch and pissed. (You probably signed something that allows it when you financed the car). If it’s #2 then you probably know who or why and we don’t know nuttin’

·
Super Moderator
25,722 Posts
No offense taken. I don't suppose you have anything to do with any 3-letter government organizations, do you? If it were put there by a finance company they would have wanted the hardware back after it was paid off. :unsure:

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
I think she's a friend of Beezers.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well. I did find out if I take fuse out the machine doesn’t work. I don’t know a beezer. I’m not for sure how to send a pic. And my car is paid off. May of been there while buying car cause don’t have BF. Do have a ex. But he has another lady. Good for him. Good for me. Im going to have it taken out ASAP. Cause it’s working each time I start my car it starts flashing. I do not let other people borrow my car. And I stay clear of the law. Way clear. Thank all y’all for your help.

·
Super Moderator
25,722 Posts
No problem. You're welcome to hang out with us. Feel free to come back and visit sometimes.

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Yeah stop on back. Plenty of single riders here. 2 ended up married 2 weeks ago :)
You should push her a little harder on that picture thing. ;)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts