Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You are truly a friend.

I thank You for taking time to talk to me today.

Mike said He'll be looking for his Aston Cigar at the Rally..... :wink:

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
Can't let this post vanish into history without a single reply... Capt'n and his wife are folks as good as they come, and I would have never met them if it wasn't for a chance decision to buy a C50 and joining this forum.

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
WeeeeeLLLLLL, I used to think this was true, but then Capt. threatened me in another thread just a few minutes ago... :twisted:

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
Do you need me to take care of him ??? :twisted: :lol:

funbikerchick said:
WeeeeeLLLLLL, I used to think this was true, but then Capt. threatened me in another thread just a few minutes ago... :twisted:

·
Administrator
16,602 Posts
funbikerchick said:
Hey.....It's called BLACK MAIL.......not a threat at all. I like you too much to threaten you!!!!! :comehere:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
moenko said:

funbikerchick said:
As good as they come and a women comes along and you're ready to "take care of him". WOMEN :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
Misunderstood said:
moenko said:

funbikerchick said:
As good as they come and a women comes along and you're ready to "take care of him". WOMEN :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
Capt Cruiser said:
funbikerchick said:
Hey.....It's called BLACK MAIL.......not a threat at all. I like you too much to threaten you!!!!! :comehere:
:lol: :lol: Oh, is that what its called...? Well, I fail to see the difference... :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
Misunderstood said:
moenko said:

funbikerchick said:
Well, every good thing has to come to an end at one point I recon :biglaugh: ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts