Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday woke up, looked out the window and saw the ground freshly covered with an overnite falling of the white stuff...then I laughed to myself and yelled to the wife downstairs having coffee...good april fools joke... hmmmmmmmmm... not april 1st tho...thats tomorrow...you've got to be kidding...this sucks....cold, raw, wet, yep just going to be another typical miserable weatherwise day here in new England...by the close of the day most of it had disappeared and warmer temps began to make themselves known.

Woke up today to sunny skies, disappearance of the white stuff that was there yesterday and a forecast for the next 5 days of temps in the 50's that tell me yesterdays falling was nothing more than old man winter throwing his last jab before retiring for the year.

Hate to think this is someones idea of an april fools joke tho....spring is here...right...maybe...please...say its so....I promise to be good this riding season....well sort of good...maybe borderline good or just occasionally bearable.

·
Registered
20,184 Posts
It's just a teaser...
more cold weather in store but the white stuff will just stay wet. not frozen.
sorry for the truth my friend.

·
Super Moderator
25,212 Posts
It's an April Fool's joke, just like the Pokemon hunt. You'd be surprised at what Google's capable of these days! :biglaugh:

Seriously though, hope it is clearing up for you brother.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
778 Posts
Yesterday morning when I left the house, we had that crap all over (I refused to shovel the day before)
When I came home, I was admiring the first flower blooms in the garden.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts