Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Super Moderator
56,915 Posts
I can't handle real spicy food anymore Carl. That was 25 years ago. Guess I couldn't handle it at 40 anymore either. Whatever, it wasn't enjoyable at all especially 1/2 ounce on 1 wing

·
Administrator
16,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
So we're still watching the weather. If this is a go we are going to stay away from Springfield for lunch as this is "Red Sox Weekend" and many streets are going to be closed and it's going to be packed.

We'll likely go to Kapt Jimmy's in Agawam which is just over 5 minutes from the show, (about 2-1/2 miles away.)

http://www.kaptainjimmys.com/

Figuring lunch at 11:30am. I will call Friday night to make a reservation once we see what the weather is doing.

·
Administrator
16,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Snow supposed to start around 1pm here on Saturday. Getting 4-6"

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Gonna have to play it by ear. First time out, I do not want to miss it. However, I don’t want to be stupid either.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
First thought: Boo!

Second thought: Bag it; the Berkshires will be nasty.

Third thought: We gotta dream up some other excuse to get together, on a better day.

·
Super Moderator
20,090 Posts
if its snowing, I'd rather do it another time...was planning on just doing the lunch and passing on the mc show...not really big on the mc shows...but love to eat and break bread with the gang.

·
Administrator
16,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

·
Administrator
16,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Local forecast, heavy snow arrives between 2pm and 5pm from West to East.

·
Administrator
16,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Even though we can't make it y'all should go ;)
Y'all..... I'll be hearing that alot next week in Tulsa

But if your telling that to a group of us it should be "All Y'all" you damn Yankee :)

When you say Y'all that is singular to one person.

Hope this helps ;)

21 - 40 of 65 Posts