Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.osegmotorcycle.com/

Figured we'd get together for lunch, then head over to the show.

Let's plan on lunch at 11:30 at TBD

Then we'll head to the show afterwards.

Once I get an idea how many people are coming, we'll pick a lunch spot.

I'll update this original post as necessary.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I screws up the date! Right now we are still in!

I have to back out. I am good and all is well! But other family commitments came up.
Enjoy each other’s company for me and know we will get together soon enough!

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Watching the weather for next weekend....let's hope it changes.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19,688 Posts
too early to think about next weekend considering weather predictions change every 15 minutes there...wouldn't be surprised if its sunny in the 60's...thinking positive.

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Super Moderator
8,770 Posts
I suppose you can blame the forecast on me and BearBait.

It's a rule: The Luceys are not allowed to travel over the Berkshires without getting wet.

·
Super Moderator
8,770 Posts
So, I now hear that:

(A) FunBikerChick got her weekends mixed up and cannot make this get-together. :(

(B) BigBert got his weekends mixed up and can make this get together. :)

Stay tuned for further updates! :D

·
Super Moderator
19,688 Posts
been in the 60's here since I sot here friday,,,had some tornadoes go thru on Saturday...heard it was almost 70 in ct Saturday...beautiful yesterday...was in Asheville, NC yesterday and we stopped in some hot sauce place...samples ala galore...didn't bother to read any labels as I dipped and sampled away, suddenly found myself unable to breathe...unable to get any air, started to panic as the little air I was able to get into my lungs I was afraid wasn't going to be enough...jen not one to dramatize or over react to anything started to realize 911 might be in order, kept waving her off not to...finally things began to come back to normal...scariest experience I ever had...turns out it was this super hot sauce which did have a warning in the label by the sample that I of course didn't read...lesson learned.

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow that's scary, glad you had a good outcome on that one.

Yeah, you missed a nice weekend up here. Golfed both Saturday and Sunday in a short sleeve shirt.

Nice to get 36 holes in here in January.

Watching the weather.... haven't made lunch reservations yet...will probably wait till Friday to do so.

·
Super Moderator
56,280 Posts
I learned that lesson with Dave's Insanity Sauce. The bartender warned me but I coated a wing with it. The bottle said 1 drop like he told me. When I felt like I was going to melt he told my date "he never listens ".

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I learned that lesson with Dave's Insanity Sauce. The bartender warned me but I coated a wing with it. The bottle said 1 drop like he told me. When I felt like I was going to melt he told my date "he never listens ".
Oh darn, I love that stuff! My father almost had an brain aneurysm when he licked a toothpick after he used it to put a drop in his chowder. :biglaugh:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts