Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

We are getting ready to open a new system to give people access to how-to's, technical articles and the like. If you have anything you would like to submit please do it here in this thread.

-McW

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
How big is the file Ed?
You can email it to me to host or if it's to big I can get you a place to upload it to.

·
Premium Member
2,777 Posts
Suzuki_VZ_800_K5_Boulevard_M50__05_-_Service_Manual.pdf might be available from somewhere 8) :wink:

send me a PM MCW and I'll get it to you if you don't have it already.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OTG said:
Suzuki_VZ_800_K5_Boulevard_M50__05_-_Service_Manual.pdf might be available from somewhere 8) :wink:

PDF's will have to be converted, it's not a file server type of solution but a living web system. It can be done, but will delay the posting.

-McW

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
MocycleWolf said:
OTG said:

PDF's will have to be converted, it's not a file server type of solution but a living web system. It can be done, but will delay the posting.

-McW

Converted into what or how? Maybe download links are workable or did you have something else in mind?

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SmokinMr2 said:
MocycleWolf said:
OTG said:

-McW

Converted into what or how? Maybe download links are workable or did you have something else in mind?
Converted to Wiki, HTML or BBCode. PDF's aren't collaboration friendly, no real way to notate them or give feedback. You'll see what I mean, I'll get a couple of examples online with folks help.

Some of the conversions can be done by me, I bet there are others who will be willing to help.

-McW

·
Premium Member
2,777 Posts
Okay, so I can convert PDF to HTML, however it's a lot of data that should probably be broken down to smaller file sets. Give me an idea of how to get this large amount of data to you and I'll see what I can do to get the manual converted and to you.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts