Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Researching the options of switching out my stock headlight for something more brighter and more visible for night driving.

Anyone have any experience with an LED or HID? Which one did you opt for?

Please share when possible.

Thank you!!!

·
Registered
23,420 Posts
I switched my c50 to led from Paradise lights,llc. Fit perfect and works great. The owner seends his personal phone # so if theres a problem, he'll talk you thru it. It is just the bulb, not like a daylight headlight.

Reactions: duglaura

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I switched my c50 to led from Paradise lights,llc. Fit perfect and works great. The owner seends his personal phone # so if theres a problem, he'll talk you thru it. It is just the bulb, not like a daylight headlight.
Thanks for your reply. Do you have the vendor contact info?

·
Registered
23,420 Posts
Motorcycle LED Bulb Headlight H4 Harley, Road King, Electra Glide, Ultra Classic, Softail, Dyna, Heritage, Deluxe, Fat Boy, Sportster, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki,

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Search on amazon for paradiselights,llc.
Decided to buy from this guy. Seemed to be very helpful and satisfaction guaranteed as well. Just received the package this weekend. I will be installing it on Monday. We shall SEE how it shines. Thanks for the lead.

Reactions: scorpion46

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dont forget to make sure you check your adjustments
At this juncture, just getting the headlight assembly apart to change the bulb is my ordeal. I can't get it apart. REALLY ANNOYING!!! Way too difficult to get off. Ridiculous! UGH!!! :brick::scream:

·
Registered
23,420 Posts
2 tiny screws,1 on each side , and start by sliding the bottom out first. Theres a tiny lip on the top that catches.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2 tiny screws,1 on each side , and start by sliding the bottom out first. Theres a tiny lip on the top that catches.
Thanks. Well, I’ve tried that. Unfortunately it’s obviously stuck. I’ve worked to loosen it for 2 hours. I think someone may have put glue in it at the factory. It’s highly annoying. If I were out on the highway and needed to switch this out, I would be in serious trouble. Ugh!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just went out and tried again. It's simply not budging. Taking it to the dealer tomorrow. They're gonna have to replace the entire headlight assembly because of the nick marks on the edges from where I've tried to delicately pry it apart and it won't loosen at all. I think it is cemented together.

Have I said yet how annoyed I am?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts