Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I passed by a Boulevard C 90T BOSS on Ridge Road, Oro. Just like looking in a mirror. I have only seen two since i purchased mine in April.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
28 Posts
Bought mine in may, and have not seen another on the road yet, Soon I would think

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wasn't me but saw you're from Innisfil and just wanted to say hi. I live in Midhurst. Just got a C50 BOSS. Your bike looks fantastic! Anyway...Hi...

·
Registered
21 Posts
I thought about the 90. But thought my first cruiser should be a little more mild. There are a few of us in the area. Including my buddy with a sweet 2014 M109R. We should all get together. Weather looks good next week.
OH, p.s. The Royal Distributing no tax sale is on from the 24th-28th

·
Registered
28 Posts
I too have had mine (c90t BOSS)since June 2014 and have not seen another on the road here, Birmingham Alabama area, ever. Going to Barbers Vintage Festival tomorrow. Might see some attending there.

·
Super Moderator
4,378 Posts
The Boss is boss

The BOSS bikes looks awesome.....we saw one, touchy, feely, at the Blue ridge bike week in Roanoke, VA . They did a nice job with the bags & shield .....A good platform to start the new black chrome look....Nice bike WYZARD......Ride safe. Best. D.

·
Super Moderator
20,499 Posts
looked at the Boss when I was shopping back in may...couldn't get past the all black look...just didn't do it for me...price was great...practically giving them away... lack of available dress pieces also lost my interest...iwas hard to walk away considering the price but all worked out in the end.

·
Super Moderator
25,268 Posts
I'm not a fan of the all black either. They just look boring to me. The M109 is the only BOSS I actually like. That yellow racing stripe sets it off really nice.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have not seen another C90T Boss on the road out here in Alabama yet, went to Barber vintage festival and thought I would see at least one. Saw several people around my bike checking it out, yes I was proud

·
Registered
401 Posts
Surprised I don't see more of these out there, as I think they're a very sharp bike and a good bang for the buck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
2013 C90T BOSS rider checking in! LOVE the look and feel of this bike. Upgraded from a C50 and the 1500 cc's makes me very happy :grin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts