Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Disregard. Don't know what happened. [/QUOTE said:
That happens a lot around here :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 · (Edited)
Better than expected. Things that I hadn't noticed before were lower wind deflectors, trickle charger connections and (the biggy) cruise control. It's even got flag holders in the back. It's very clean. It cold-started and ran perfectly. I couldn't find the date on the tires. If they are more than 5 years old, I'll buy new tires. You'll notice the problem of the small gas tank has been solved. I'll be taking that tank off, but if I'll need it, it'll be there to put back on.

Can anyone tell me which Vance and Hines exhaust are on the bike?

KorKoro

Wheel Tire Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Very nice looking bike. What year is it? Enjoy your cruising!

·
Super Moderator
25,210 Posts
looks really nice and also looks like he added quite a few dress pieces...best of luck w/it...how many miles on it?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride! Please let us know how it works out for you.

·
Super Moderator
25,210 Posts
whatever happened with diesel...back in the day, diesel fuel was the cheapest fuel you could buy...now its $1+ more than premium...

·
Super Moderator
65,067 Posts
Just another way Biden and the Dems are f*cking the truckers as well as making items more expensive. Why do you ask such dumb questions when you already know the answer? You voted for it. You can't be that stupid. It wasn't like this 3 years ago. Now tell me "why do you always bring up political BS".
Because it's f*cking real you idiot!

·
Super Moderator
25,210 Posts
simple question really...and fwiw...diesel prices have been higher than premium for some time now. Wasn't looking to make this another useless stupid political bs thread.

·
Super Moderator
65,067 Posts
Why do you call it useless political bs? It's fact. Biden f*cked everyting up. For some reason you're the only one that doesn't agree or want to hear the truth.
OTOH Diesel prices are generally higher than usual in the winter because it's basically used to heat homes that use oil. Heating oil is very close to diesel fuel.

What Determines The Prices Of Heating Oil And Diesel?
You might be noticing the difference between purchasing diesel versus purchasing home heating oil in the exact quantities. This is even the case when diesel is subject to government taxes that home heating oil isn't.

The primary determinant of both fuel costs is the cost of crude oil at any given time. In many ways, heating oils and diesel fuels are fairly similar fuels and this is shown in the ways they are similarly priced.

There are, however, specific costs to each of these fuels that can drive one up compared to the other at a given instance. Diesel is made to pass intense sulfur standards that heating oil doesn't have to deal with, which frequently drives up its cost. There are also several taxes levied specifically on diesel in the United States that other fuel sources don't have to deal with.

Delivery costs are something heating oils have to deal with that diesel does not. While you can simply go to your local gas station and pick up diesel, heating oil requires delivery. To further compound this cost, the trucks that deliver heating oil are much smaller than diesel trucks. This leads to less fuel delivered per truck.

These are all considerations that show up in the cost of the oils. While the similarities of the product themselves are numerous, the differences in how they are handled do make an impact on the cost. Keep in mind that while diesel may at times seem like a cheap alternative, it will lead to damages down the road that will cost to repair.

61 - 80 of 105 Posts