Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read that the pillion off of a C90 was mounted on a C50, but there was no mention about being a direct bolt on or weather modifications were required. Has anybody done that mod? All that was said is that the C90 pillion is wider than the C50 pillion. Does any of the members who have replaced the original with an aftermarket have a C90 pillion that they're willing to part with? Any info that you can share would be appreciated

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Sgt Mike said:
I've read that the pillion off of a C90 was mounted on a C50, but there was no mention about being a direct bolt on or weather modifications were required. Has anybody done that mod? All that was said is that the C90 pillion is wider than the C50 pillion. Does any of the members who have replaced the original with an aftermarket have a C90 pillion that they're willing to part with? Any info that you can share would be appreciated
I don't know about the C90 one specifically but the LC1500 (2004 or older) one needs a bit of modding as they don't mount the same way at the front of the seat. Not difficult to do though. I've got one for when my wife wants to ride with me (not often unfortunantly).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts