Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I need to adjust my headlight on my c90. Which direction do I turn the adjustment screws to raise the aim point of my head light.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hey guys, I need to adjust my headlight on my c90. Which direction do I turn the adjustment screws to raise the aim point of my head light.
I would suggest setting bike up on a stand with the headlight aimed at the back of a garage or a building. Put a cross mark on the wall where the beam is now and them when you move the screws you can tell where it's moving the point of aim.

·
Super Moderator
25,177 Posts
I would suggest setting bike up on a stand with the headlight aimed at the back of a garage or a building. Put a cross mark on the wall where the beam is now and them when you move the screws you can tell where it's moving the point of aim.
Please don't do that! You'll end up with your headlight all kinds of jacked up! You should adjust your light with the bike on the ground, carrying a standard load, and you sitting on it.

I don't remember the exact procedure, but if you search the forums for headlight adjustment you'll find a ton of people who have posted instructions. In fact, I'm pretty sure there's even a sticky on it.

:search:

As for which way to turn the screw, turn it one way, if the light moves the wrong way, turn it the other. You can't mess it up, so don't be scared.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts