Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 C50T
I have the add on driving lights and the turn signals hang down,
like the picture below that I borrowed from google.

Over the winter I added some taller handlebars and the crash bar (with the main interest in adding some highway pegs to stretch the legs out) and the turn signals hit the crash bar well before hits it hits the stop.

Anyone ran into this or have a simple solution?
Thanks
Tim

c50t.jpg

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Some brands of bars are worse than others. I have MC bars on Vickey's C50 and I moved the turn signals to the out side rather than the hang-down position to clear the bars. Check my gallery or sig pic.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Drill a 1/2" hole on the ends and have them stick straight out. It's a little tight but the harness makes it. It looks good and less chance of getting water in them. I did it on my VL800 and C109R.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Drill a 1/2" hole on the ends and have them stick straight out. It's a little tight but the harness makes it. It looks good and less chance of getting water in them. I did it on my VL800 and C109R.
Fortunately, I have Lindby bars so I don't have to worry about this.
I agree with mounting on the ends instead of underneath.
Another advantage to doing this is if you decide to get lowers down the road, there won't be an interference issue.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I had that very set up on my '03. Did you remove the 1" spacers? I don't think they were on mine. can't look. Sold the bike.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok thanks
I think i will move them to the outside, i thought maybe it wouldn't look right and stick out to far. But looks ok in your pictures and it doesnt get any simpler to fix than that.
Thanks
Tim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts